Monday 2 February 2015

Review - Britannia Good Day Chunkies

Hello foodie buddies! I am back once again, this time with Britannia Good Day Chunkies. I was thrilled to know that I was one of those tweeps chosen by @GoodayCookies on Twitter to receive the #ChunkieSurprise. I received the goodies yesterday and that's when I decided to write a review.





Good Day Chunkies are being positioned as a high-end snack. It's being said that it would be available for sale only for a few weeks exclusively on Amazon.in under their gourmet section.

Price - INR 50 (I got it as a gift though)
Weight - 100 grams (3.52 oz)
Quantity - 6 Cookies

READ MORE >>>

1 comment:

  1. "Manju'z Kitchen" has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-sunday-drive_12.html

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment. Your feedback is valuable to me.